How do you charge for an Interior Design job?
- We offer our clients a sliding scale of design fees to more effectively meet their needs. Gwen DeBruyn $150.00 per hour, Senior Designer $125.00 per hour, Design Assistant $60.00 per hour.
- We will source furniture, fabrics, and rugs, available to be purchased through BCD at 20% off of our regular retail prices, or you may purchase referenced (or similar) items through your own sources. Sourcing for these items will be billed at the hourly rate of the designer or design assistant.
- If BCD receives a Trade Discount from a supplier other than Bayberry Cottage, and the discount is greater than 10%, the discount is shared between BCD and the client.
- You may opt in or out of full installation services which include selection of all art and accessories plus professional delivery and designer installation of all design components, as well as pieces of your own that you would like us to use.
- All accessories and art will be left for your approval. You will receive pricing for all previously unapproved items at 20% off, and we request that you make a decision about which pieces you would like to keep within 72 hours of receiving pricing so that we may arrange pickup of items you would like to send back.
- Designer time is billed at $150 per hour and delivery set up is billed at $75.00 per man, per hour.
- If you opt out of full installation services, we can arrange delivery and placement of all special orders. This service is billed at $75 per man, per hour.
- If you prefer to arrange pickup of your special orders, please schedule that with us within 30 days of notification that all of your merchandise has arrived to avoid warehousing fees of $150.00 per month.